- Brand Name: PHATOIL
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Essential Oil Type: Pure Essential Oil
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Ingredient: Pure Natural Plant Extract Oil Essential
- Model Number: Lemon Essential Oil
- Item Type: Essential Oil
- Package Include: 1 x Bottle 100ml Essential Oil
- Used for: Hair Care/Face Care/Body Care
- Item Type: Lavender/Eucalyptus/Mint/Orange/Lemon/Tea Tree/Cinnamon/Rosemary/Sage
- Volume: 100ml
- Shelf life: 3 Years
- Usage 1: Aromatherapy Massage Spa Bath Fragrance
- Usage 2: Pure Essential Oils for Aromatherapy Diffusers
About PHATOIL Essential Oils :
100ml Pure Plant Extrat Essential Armatherapy Oils.
No additive, No Fillers, Just Pure Essential oil.Unwavering commitment to the highest quality products.
Perfect Essential Oils set for Aromatherapy oils,Oil for diffusers,Humidifier oils,Oil Burners,Spa and Air Purifier.
Each essential oils comes with100ml amber brown bottles. This will keep the oils fresh and help against light degradation.
Wonderful Essential oils gift set option,which is fashion enough and would be wonderful to send it to family or friends
Benefits of humidifier essential oils:
Clears the air of dust and bacterial
Opens the airways
Absorbed easily by the body
1 x Bottle 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil
1x Strong PHATOIL Box
How Best To Use These Oils:
There are many, many ways to use our Essential Oils, here are just a few…
Oil Burners– One of the most popular ways is using them with an oil burner. Adding a few drops to your oil burner will create a lasting beautifularoma, you can also mix oils to create your own smell.
Bath– Adding a few drops of our oils to your bath creates a heavenly, natural and pure aroma, and is proven to be a highly effective way get themost our of essential oils.
Massage– Our oils are strong, so please do not use them directly on your skin. Adding a few drops to a carrier oils (such as Grapeseed oil), andthen massaging it on to your forehead, palms, neck, back, feet or other affected areas work wonders.
Making your own– Many of you like create your own soaps, candles and beauty products, and these oils are perfect for that. They are oftherapeutic grade, natural, pure and all hand made in the UK, making them ideal for you creative souls out there who make your own products.
Others– Other popular ways apart from the above include, diffusers, on your pillow at night, meditation, car air fresheners and in steam / saunas.
* Do not use essential oils internally.
* Do not apply directly to skin; always dilute with carrier oil.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
* Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
* Use only pure essential oils; avoid synthetic fragrances.
* Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
* Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.